Generic drugs or generics, in short, are the drugs that are marketed without any brand name. They are identical to their branded counterparts in terms of composition, side effects, uses the route of administration and dosage.
- The manufacturers of brand-name medicines invest a large of amount of money in advertising their product and persuading people to buy it. This advertising and marketing cost is added to the price of the product. Since the manufacturers of generics don’t spend money on such activities, they are a lot cheaper than branded medicines.
- As per the WHO guidelines, generics do not necessarily need to contain the same inactive ingredients as the brand-name product. (Inactive ingredients are the ones that have nothing to do with the therapeutic action of the drug- binding materials, dyes, preservatives, and flavouring agents)
- According to the trademark laws, a generic pill is not allowed to look exactly like its brand-name counterpart. So the generic version of the drug looks different from the branded counterparts, even though both have the identical composition and work exactly in the same way.
- By law, generics must comply with the same rigid standards or quality as set for their brand-name counterparts. The WHO requires that the generic drugs are bioequivalent to brand-name counterparts and work as effectively and quickly.
All the medicines that genericmedpharmacy.com.com offers, whether branded or generic, meet the standards set by the WHO.
Genericmedpharmacy does not deal in Narcotic Substances. We will, in no event ship any sort of Narcotics or controlled substances (Including, But not limited to Benzodiazepines and Opiates) to any of our customers.
Following the guidelines for online drugstores, we may ask you to provide us a valid prescription for some drugs. Go through the pointers below before making any purchase from Genericmedpharmacy.com to avoid any inconvenience.
- You can either email us the scanned copy of prescription on email@example.com
- The prescription should be physically written by a qualified doctor in the English language. We do not entertain online prescriptions.
- If you fail to send us the prescription within 15 days of ordering it online, your order will be canceled.
- Our customer care executives may call you to resolve doubts regarding prescription if any.